How to use
1. Dispense the power liquid onto a cotton pad and swipe a thin layer of the liquid over cleansed skin, concentrating on congested areas (such as the T-zone and chin). Best used at night, because exfoliants can make the skin extra sensitive to sunlight.
2. Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
3. Begin using only once a week and. Once your skin has adjusted to the exfoliant, increase to 2-3 times a week to decrease the visibility of pores and treat blemishes.
4. Use a sunscreen if you're going outside the next morning!
5. People with an Aspirin will react poorly to the BHA in this product (betaine salicylate). Avoid using this product if you have an Aspirin allergy.
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Betaine Salicylate, Niacinamide 1, 2-Hexanediol, Arginine, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol
|The experts say: “ Uses natural products to dissolve impurities and debris from pores while clearing away dead skin cells. This product is the definition of what good skincare should be"|