Lindsay Purifying Charcoal Modelling Rubber Maskby Lindsay |
Korea’s best-kept skincare secret – rubber masks. Their targeted formulas and unique application make them extremely popular at luxury spas throughout Korea. After applying the formula to the face, it transforms into a thick rubber layer creating a vacuum between the skin and the mask, allowing the nutrients to moisturise, sooth and brighten the skin. Suitable for all skin types.
Video: How to apply a rubber mask
Jenna says: “The charcoal extract found in this Lindsay Purifying Charcoal Modelling Rubber Mask draws out impurities, cleanses pores and soothes skin. Other natural ingredients such as kelp extract and clay help to cleanse pores and hydrate skin.”
1) Shake the packet whilst holding the top so the powder settles at the bottom of the pouch, then tear along the incision line.
2) Pour approximately 7 spoonfuls of water into the packet using the spatula provided, up to the pre-marked water line.
3) Using the other end of the spatula, mix well and quickly.
4) Speak a thick even layer onto the face, carefully avoiding the eyes and mouth. Ensure the edges of the mask are thick so that it’s easier to peel off afterwards.
5) Leave on for 15-20 mins then peel off. Apply toner and moisturiser.
Diatomaceous Earth, Glucose, Algin, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Charcoal Powder, Allantoin, Potassium Alginate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Fragrance, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Cellulose Gum, Betaine, CI 77499, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Lindsay’s modelling masks are incredibly popular, fun to use and you’ll see the significant results. Get mixing!! #rubbermask
Up to 2 Face Masks UK Delivery
£1.95 5 Working Days
Standard UK Delivery*
£2.95 5 Working Days
*Free standard delivery on all orders over £40
Express UK Delivery
£5.95 3 Working Days
£9.95 8 Working Days
£20.95 10-15 Working Days