I think everyone’s biggest skincare guilty pleasure is blackhead removal! We have some great products that I always recommend, each with their own ‘method’ of removal – the Tony Moly Strawberry Seeds Mask and Cosrx Blackhead Power Liquid. But we were lacking a purifying mask and I love a good clay mask. So, we got one!
Maintaining clear pores
Caolion’s innovative Hot and Cool system is a new essential product for those that need to unblock pores and wishing to rid their skin of impurities. I’ve been using the Caolion packs for about a year now and the Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo is a necessity in my skincare routine when I have problematic pores and in need of a detox. It’s suitable for all skin types, the steps are quick and easy and the results are immediate. I think it’s crucial to maintain clear pores and I especially love getting rid of blackheads that are visible on the skin. I’m particularly prone to blocked pores and this product draws out impurities without irritating your skin.
The two step process
- The first pot feels lovely and warm on the skin, and steams open pores. The black mask contains little beads to exfoliate and get right into the pores and give the skin a good clean. When using Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo I mostly concentrate on working it around my nose and chin area to give it a really good clean and exfoliation. The grain powder, charcoal and volcanic ash work hard to absorb sebum and remove impurities. This mask doesn’t dry, it just heats up your skin and opens the pores so just leave on for 5-10 minutes. I like to remove the first step with a konjac sponge to wash away any impurities, you can also do this with a muslin cloth. I don’t believe in squeezing your skin, but I do run over some cotton buds gently to help easy out any noticeable blackheads if they need a helping hand – but don’t force them out it will hurt and break your skin! It’s best to do this at this stage while the pores are open.
- The second pot in Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo cools and tightens enlarged pores. It soothes the skin with peppermint extract and menthol. The second mask is unlike the first mask, it has more of a clay consistency and is very calming and cooling, which really helps to repair your skin. I don’t like putting this too close to my eyes due to the menthol!
The two steps in Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo leave your skin sparkling clean, bright and free of impurities. It really did help pop out some big blackheads that I noticed had been under the surface for a while. My pores definitely look a lot tighter and my skin feels super smooth. I look a lot more radiant, like I’ve just been for an hour facial.
Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo works hard to give you:
- Tighter Skin
- Less Blackheads
- Brighter, Radiant Skin
Star Ingredients of Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo
- Charcoal, a powerful ingredient in Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo for absorbing sebum and pulls dirt out of your pores.
- Volcanic Ash, the best kept skincare secret, a detoxifying ingredient, helps to clear pores, remove dead skin cells and brighten skin.
- Grain Powder, also known as cleansing grains. The grains in Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo are used to buff away dead skin cells to reveal soft and radiant skin.
- Licorice is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant, good internally it also is amazing for the skin. It helps banish discolorations, even skin tone and balance oil.
- Peppermint Extract, this refreshing herb is well known for balancing oil and waking up a tired dull skin tone. It has fantastic soothing and stimulating properties.
- Menthol also soothes the skin, it’s antibacterial, it purifies and cools the skin. Menthol in Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo also does a fab job of tightening pores and brightening the skin.
Directions for Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo
Use Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo once or twice a week. After cleansing, dry your skin then use a small amount of the hot pot on your entire face or targeted areas. Leave for ten minutes then rinse with warm water. Dry your skin, then apply a small amount of the cool pot, leave for ten minutes and then rinse off with cool water.
Full ingredients list for Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo
HOT Pore Tightening
Glycerin, Kaolin, Butylene Glycol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Stearyl Alcohol, Water/Eau/Aqua, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Charcoal Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Zeolite, Propanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Volcanic Ash, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Polyacrylamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ardisia Crispa Extract, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Laureth-7, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/ Soybean Ferment Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Saccharomyces/ Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol
COOL Pore Tightening
Water/Eau/Aqua, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone, Isoamyl Laurate, Charcoal Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ardisia Crispa Extract, Volcanic Ash, Cetyl Palmitate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sorbitan Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Canadian Colloidal Clay, Menthol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Propanediol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Isohexadecane, Limonia Acidissima Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Oldenlandia Diffusa Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/ Soybean Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Kluyveromyces/Lactobacillus/Acanthopanax Koreanum Bark/Stem Oil Ferment Filtrate, Kluyveromyces/Lactobacillus/Camellia Japonica Seed Oil Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sorbitan Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin