are face masks the key?
We’ve spoken recently about the benefits of using facemasks for hydrating your skin and achieving that sought-after glow. Using a sheet mask can help boost your skin's hydration levels, as leaving the mask on the face for a certain period helps push the ingredients into the skin.
However, simply using a face mask every now and again will not necessarily deliver the long-term results you may be looking for. The true benefits come from the regular use of face masks.
Here are the top 5 benefits of using a face mask regularly:
- Refines and reduces the appearance of pores. In our previous blog post, we cover this in a lot more detail and the other ways in which this can be achieved.
- Increases hydration. The water from the mask penetrates deep into the skin epidermis to soften the skin and enhance its elasticity. Doing this on a regular basis ensures the skin remains supple, plump and youthful.
- Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots.
- Helps to even skin tone. They also promote sweat gland secretion so as to increase oxygen content of the skin.
- Helps you relax! Just the very act of applying a face mask helps to de-stress you, which in turn makes your skin look brighter and more rejuvenated!
Want some even better news? We are now offering our most popular face masks as multipacks!
Our Lindsay Modelling Rubber Masks are one of Korea’s best-kept skin secrets, creating a vacuum between the skin and the mask, allowing the nutrients to moisturise, soothe and brighten the skin.
Or why not choose from a selection of 5 of our HELLOSKIN JUMISO masks? from brightening your skin to helping to increase your skin’s elasticity, they are super popular and jam-packed with beautiful, nourishing ingredients. Just take your pick!
Finally, our Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Sheet Mask needs little introduction. 100% pure cotton, anti-inflammatory and cooling; helping you drift off in no time whilst repairing your skin from day-to-day damage.